Monday 4 April 2011

Foo fighters album Wasting Light

Foo fighters their new Wasting Light this album fully online visitors are surprised by deprivation. Originally set for release on April 11, fans new album on your website, the band's seventh, is listening.

Album Wasting Light is produced by Butch Vig and features Dave Grohl’s ex-Nirvana bandmate Krist Novoselic on the track I Should Have Known.

He explained: “I like loads of crazy ass, dissonant, distorted rock ’n’ roll but I also love the Bee Gees and Abba, bands whose pop choruses get bigger and bigger. I love anthemic choruses, that overwhelming feeling of release that you can connect with. So whenever I thought I had a big enough chorus for a song, I would use that as the pre-chorus and then I would try and write something even bigger, like they did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment